In light of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we have implemented stringent precautionary measures at our hotel to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests and colleagues.
Cleaning has always been a prerogative for 19 Rooms, and now more than ever, we take it into high consideration. We are fully committed in our approach and go beyond the health authority and government regulations.
We also fully embrace the enhanced requirements being issued by the local health authorities and governments on a country-by-country basis.
Below is an overview of some of the comprehensive steps we are taking to create a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and our staff.
- Social Distancing enforced in all public areas, including reception, lounge and breakfast areas
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch surfaces
- Sanitiser provided in all public areas. (front desk, elevators, breakfast area) and sanitiser bottles available for guests upon request
- Masks and disposable gloves available and provided to guests upon request
- Employees given comprehensive safety and hygiene training
- Reinforced food safety standards for breakfast preparation